The RENCO Home Renovation Process
RENCO understands that money spent on your home is an important investment.
We provide only the best workmanship, design assistance, and choice of materials for your unique project and needs. More importantly, we understand and value the relationship that we build with each client.
From the smallest repair, to the most involved design and build projects, the RENCO process ensures that your job will be done in a timely, cost efficient manner. More importantly, following this process ensures your complete satisfaction and peace of mind.
RENCO partners with you to help you realize your goals.
- No cost, no obligation on-site visit and inspection
Terry will come to the site and spend as much time as needed to go over every aspect of what is required. He will take into consideration every idea and concern that you have, including design, budget and scheduling.
Terry will thoroughly inspect damage to assess the severity of the problem, causes, and work required for the repair.
Renovations, Designs and Builds
Terry will meet you on site and listen to your ideas, wants and needs. We work with your designer(s), provide our own expert designers, or use a combination of both: whatever is best for your project and in keeping with your vision.
We can use materials provided by you, assist with material selection, or work with a combination of both.
With the many choices now available, we walk through selection with you to ensure that all materials, finishes, paint, appliances, lighting, accessories and everything else that is required works together in the space to meet functional, safety, budget and aesthetic needs.
We provide one or more proposals for work to be done. We value your feedback and work further with you to arrive at a plan that works for you and fits your budget.
- Detailed no cost, no obligation Quote provided
Terry will provide you with a detailed, easy to follow quote for work and labour. He will go over each item with you and address all questions and concerns.
- Contract for work
The contract will include only what was agreed upon after Terry ‘s meeting with you to review the Quote for work and services.
Sometimes it isn’t until the work has begun that issues surface that need to be addressed as part of the current planned project, for example: pre-existing conditions due the age of the home such as out-of-date wiring or problems with internal structures.
Finding a previously unknown issue once work is started is not ideal, but it does occasionally happen. At any time during the project, should anything come to light that will require additional work to be done, or, a change of plans, Terry will advise you immediately, and present alternate and cost-effective solutions where required.
An addendum will be written to the existing contract, clearly detailing changes, costs, and time frames. No additional work or changes will be included for the project until you have reviewed and approved the contract addendum.
Once the project is done, there will be no hidden or unexpected costs.
- Services and Permits
RENCO Home Improvements takes care of everything.
Work will not be held up due to poor workmanship or incorrect or missing permits. We make sure that all is in place, and we build and assign a team of expert tradesmen, specialists and designers best suited to making your project a success.
- Final Walk-through and Sign off
The job is not done, nor the final payment made, until you have walked through the finished project with Terry, and he is certain that you are fully satisfied with the work performed and services rendered.
The RENCO Guarantee
RENCO Home Improvements backs all work with the RENCO Guarantee, from the seemingly smallest of repairs to the most complex designs and builds.
The RENCO Home Improvements Guarantee:
- RENCO will only employ expert tradesmen, specialists, designers and other workers to be on your project team.
- Workers will: show up on time, every time; be mindful of the space in which they are working, and the people that live/ work there; tidy up at the end of every work day; be courteous and polite; work with your schedule and provide the very best service you can find.
- All materials used will be of the utmost quality.
- No corners will be cut: shortcuts = future problems. All permits will be obtained when required; work will be done to code; safety of the workplace and the space being worked on will be of utmost importance.
- There will be constant and open communication with you so that you are aware of the status of the project and included in decisions that may need to be made as the work progresses.
- You can contact Terry or the assigned site foreman at ANY time if you have questions or concerns about anything related to your project.
- There will never be any hidden surprises or unexpected costs upon or after final payment.
- Our service does not end when the job does: Call at any time after project completion with any questions or concerns.