Ottawa Dump Contact Info:
The City of Ottawa has one public dump for waste disposal located in the southwest end of the city at 4475 Trail Rd, off Moodie Dr.
Want to Call the Dump?
Dial City of Ottawa – 3-1-1 (CHOOSE OPTION #8)
Looking for Ottawa Dump Fees, Rates and Types of Garbage Accepted?
Renco Tip: We recommended visiting the City of Ottawa Trail Road Dump Website to confirm hours of operations and fees. Hours can occasionally change and it’s best to make sure the dump is open before you make the journey out to the south-west end of Ottawa!
Ottawa Public Dump Hours:
Ottawa residents and businesses can dispose of household waste, construction debris, non-hazardous waste, and recyclable materials.
Open: Monday-Friday 7am-6pm
Open: Saturday 9am-5pm
All material must be sorted prior to visiting the dump. If any material is not sorted it will be considered a mixed load and charged at $228 per tonne
Where can I dump garbage in Ottawa?
There are four options to dump garbage in Ottawa.
- Weekly Curb Side Pick-up: Garbage is picked-up every two weeks. City of Ottawa residents can put up to 6 items out for garbage pick-up. Full details on the City of Ottawa website here
- Ottawa Trail Road Public Dump: If you have a large amount of garbage, or construction waste from a home renovation you bring this waste to the Ottawa public dump.
- Private Owned Garbage Dump: Ottawa also has three public dumps where you can dispose of garbage and recycling material, these include:
- Waste Connections of Canada Inc (WCC) (Previously Huneault Dump)is located at 3354 Navan Road. Please contact WCC Canada Inc. directly at 613-824-7289 for information.
- Waste Management Landfill – 2301 Carp Road(Does not accept residential waste) 613-831-1281
- Tomlinson Waste Recovery Centre -106 Westhunt Dr. (Carp), 613-836-6069
- Rent a Dumpster: When doing a home renovation, cleaning out a house or repairing a basement you may have a large amount of waste. Instead of loading this up in a trailer and bringing to dump you can rent a dumpster. Ottawa has over a dozen ‘dumpster rental’ companies that can provide this service. Your best option is to call 3-4 to get pricing on sizes, costs and timelines.
Ottawa Home Renovation Waste:
Construction debris and waste from home renovation and repair projects are removed from your property by Renco. As part of your project budget, all transportation and dumping fees are included.